Pages

Monday, 19 August 2013

Outfit of the Night

Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Only
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Schuh
Headband- Topshop

Just thought I'd do a quick post to show what I wore out at the weekend. Apologies for the blurry photos, but when it's ten at night you'll take whatever lighting you can get! Shirts are something I never really wear, so when I saw this little cut-out beauty in Forever 21 I decided to venture outside my comfort zone and try something new. It was only €13 on sale, and it's a great piece to take from day to night. I'm impressed!

On a sad note, my beloved dog Coco had to be put down over the weekend. Anybody who owns a pet will know how quickly they become part of the family, and Cokes has been the best friend in the world to me over the past 12 years...something I made sure to tell him every day ha! I'm devastated and heartbroken that he's gone, and with my brother's wedding just a couple of days away, I'm trying my best not to be down about it and share in the rest of the family's excitement. Not all dogs have amazing characters, but Coco truly did, and there was nobody who could make me laugh and smile as much as he did <3 

 RIP Coco xx

1 comment: