Pages

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Shoe Heaven

It's official, I have died and gone to shoe heaven. There really is no greater satisfaction than coming home with a killer pair of heels, and I am so excited about my new Kurt Geiger beauties that I just had to share them on the blog! 


I've been on the hunt for a pair of statement heels for my brother's wedding, and these bad boys certainly fit the bill. I got them on sale in Arnotts, where they were reduced from €155 to €69. For a statement pair of shoes with so many details, I thought they were an absolute bargain! I'd highly recommend having a peek at Arnotts Shoe Garden- even though we're well into sale season, they still have heaps of fantastic discounts on gorgeous designer shoes...I swear, it's like a dream.
Although green isn't a colour I wear all that often, I just couldn't resist adding this pop of neon into my wardrobe. Plus, it's a refreshing change from the usual neon pinks and yellows that have taken over the high street. I'm usually quite wary of shoes with ankle straps as I find they can be unflattering on the legs at times, but these heels are actually very slimming and give me nice slender-looking ankles. Hooray! 
The shoes are super high, but the giant platform means they're not too difficult to walk in. Infact, my only real problem with these shoes is that I'm not sure I have the will power to hold off from wearing them until August haha. What a pickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment