Pages

Monday, 15 July 2013

OOTD- Backless Beauty

Top- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- H&M
Sandals- River Island
Sunglasses- Marc By Marc Jacobs
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's nothing like a good backless top/dress! This Urban Outfitters top is without a doubt my most worn item of clothing. It's one of those pieces I wish I'd bought in every colour and pattern- it just seems to look great with everything! It's a super flattering length and the way it drapes at the back is just beeeautiful.
I got this neon yellow skirt in on sale in H&M for just €7, and I'm finding myself wearing it all the time at the moment. It's the perfect little skirt for this fabulous weather we're having right now :) But be warned, you'll need your nude undies for this one as it is a tad see through! 
I''m absolutely thrilled with my new sandals from River Island. I nabbed them for €30 on sale, which I think is a great price! I adore the gold hardware on them, I feel like it makes them more expensive looking. However, my favourite thing about these has to be the little wooden platform. I don't own any other sandals because their thin soles are extremely uncomfortable for me and I find my feet are way too flat on the ground. But the added height on these little beauties means they're just perfect for me and I can comfortably wear them to my hearts content. Thank you River Island :)

My hair isn't something I discuss very often on the blog, but I just thought I'd mention it today. I'm loving these beachy waves that I got from putting my wet hair into two french plaits and leaving them overnight. It's such a simple way to achieve nice waves, with barely any effort involved! I'm definitely going to be styling my hair like this a lot over the summer, that's for sure.
Oh, and I couldn't resist putting in a little snap of Coco enjoying the sun. I think he had a little too much fun rolling around in the grass! What a cutie :)








No comments:

Post a Comment