Pages

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Freedom Fibres


So my pals have just set up their own online shop filled with fabulous, funky handmade jewellery, and they kindly let me pick a piece to share with you all on the blog.
I couldn't resist snapping up this adorable little flower band- it adds a super cute touch to a simple bun, but can also be worn as a bracelet and an anklet...The perfect festival accessory! Now that Ireland has returned to it's rainy self this baby is keeping a little sunshine in my life haha. I've been wearing it non-stop to add a hint of girly glamour to my hair on those days when I'm too lazy to do anything but throw it up in a bun!


You can snatch this up (amongst lots of other gorg headbands, rings and collars) for just €4 from the girls' Etsy shop, Freedom Fibres if you fancy adding a summery touch to your outfit :) 

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest hair tie! Love your blog! following ya on Bloglovin and GFC, follow back if you like! :)

    Lily x

    www.latestlil.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, such a good idea x

    ReplyDelete