Pages

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Wish List

Untitled #9



1. H&M Acid Wash Jacket- €35 
2. ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses- €13
3. Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume- €65 
(available from Boots)
4. Topshop Cat Ear Hat- €34 
5. MAC Smoked Purple Matte Lipstick- $15
6. Rihanna for River Island Floral Shorts- €35 
7. Sophia Webster "Say My Name" Clutch- €395 
(available from brownsfashion.com )
8. Kurt Geiger Leopard Print Heels- £59 

1. This acid wash denim jacket from H&M is super cool,grungy and very reasonably priced. It would be a nice, lighter alternative to my leather jacket for the humid weather we're having in Ireland at moment!

2. Seeing as the sun is having a little bit of a comeback these days, I'm itching for a new pair of statement sunnies...These ASOS beauties would do just the trick!

3. I've been lusting after this perfume for quite some time now. I won't even try to describe the scent because I wouldn't have the first clue of where to start! But yeah, it smells gooood

4. I'm a sucker for anything with animal ears. They look super cute and add instant playfulness to any outfit :)

5. I'm loving my vampy lipsticks at the moment and this gorgeous shade from MAC would be great to add to my collection.

6. I've been eyeing up these fabulously feminine sheer shorts in River Island for a while. I think they'd be just perfect for the summer months and a great piece to carry through from day to night.

7. Ever since I saw Laura Whitmore sporting one of these quirky little Sophia Webster clutches on her Instagram, I've been obsessed! Obviously this one is well out of my price range, but I imagine it won't be long before the high street comes out with some dupes. This would bring so much character to the simplest of outfits. Uh-maaazing.

8. My brother is getting married at the end of the summer and now that I've found my dress (yay), I'm on the hunt for a pair of fabulous statement heels. These Kurt Geiger heels are calling out to me in all their pink, leopard printed glory. Plus, they're on sale. That has to be a sign, right?

Speaking of weddings, I'm off to one this weekend so keep your eyes peeled for an outfit post coming very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment