Pages

Thursday, 30 May 2013

OOTD-Floral Frenzy

 Trousers- TK Maxx
Tee- River Island
Shoes- Vans
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban knock offs from holidays (has to be done!)
I'm not a huge fan of summer dressing, but I'm making an effort to embrace these sunshine filled days (you can be sure they'll end as soon as exams are overs!). I was delighted to have a chance to finally sport these cropped floral trousers I nabbed for €2 in TK Maxx- they're a size too big, but the extra room makes them all the more comfortable! They're light and airy, which makes them the perfect pants for strolling around in...plus, the print is super cute :)
This River Island tee is my faaavourite top to throw on- I wear it far too much! Yes, the slogan may be slightly cheesy, but I can't get enough of the ghoulish font and the fact that it's pink. It's a pretty casual look overall, but I much prefer to have loose fitting, comfy clothes on when it's hot out- there's nothing worse than feeling like your clothes are stuck to you! Bleeugh.

1 comment:

  1. I love those trousers!! and for just €2?! amazing. x

    ReplyDelete