Pages

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Lusting Over...

Untitled #8


1. MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum- temptalia.com
2. MOTO Bleach Long Leg Dungarees- €85 Topshop
3. Polka Dot Cap Sleeve Crop Top- €19 River Island
4. Neon Link Necklace- €31 Juicy Couture
5. Monochrome Open Toe Boots- €30 H&M
6. Nena Peter Neon Yellow Python Box Bag- €370 avenue32.com

There has always been a special place in my heart for dungarees ever since I stepped into my first pair of Osh Kosh B'Gosh dungarees as a teeny tot, so you can imagine how thrilled I am now that they're having a comeback! They're definitely not to everyone's liking, but I happen to think they're pretty darn great and I am loving these light denim Topshop ones. Although this post was supposed to focus mainly on the dungarees, I find myself being more drawn to the accessories...I mean, how freakin' amazing are those H&M boots? And for a mere €30?? 
I know I'm just a tad late hopping on the neon band waggon, but seeing as it's not going away any time soon I thought I'd include this fabulous neon chain link necklace from Juicy Couture when styling up my new favourite dungarees. I think the price is pretty reasonable for such a great piece (it's on sale, so if you're liking it you'd better snatch it up pronto!). And yes, I realise that I will never in a million years be able to afford to pay €370 for a tiny little box bag, but this is a lust list after all...and a girl can dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment