Pages

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Motel Rocks Favourite Picks

Motel Rock Fave Picks
7. Leopard Print Body- €31.25

Hello everyone! I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posts recently, being back at college has been keeping me pretty busy at the moment which unfortunately means that blogging has had to take the back seat for a while. However, I thought I should take the time to write this post and inform you that I am now a fully fledged member of the Motel Rocks Street Team :) 
This is excellent news for you guys because it means that you can use my unique discount code on the Motel Rocks website to avail of a whopping 20% discount every time you shop online! How great is that? I'm sure most people are already familiar with the Motel Rocks website (they also sell their clothing in Topshop stores), but if not, I highly recommend that you check them out :) They're always bang up to date with the latest trends, and offer a wide variety of clothing that caters for every style and taste- whether you like all out 90's grunge, sexy sequins, or swirly girly little numbers! I picked out a few of my current faves from their website at the moment (wouldn't that pink bodice and monochrome skirt make a killer combo for a night out?!), but there is an endless amount of fabulous clothing to be found there :)

Just enter my discount code 'ailbhe' at the checkout to receive 20% off your purchases. Happy shopping!










4 comments:

  1. Ive really into monochrome stripes at the minute and this is super cute skater skirt. :)

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cropped bodice and the monochrome skirt would look so good together x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post Hunny !!
    check me out!
    http://textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete