Pages

Thursday, 3 January 2013

New Ink- Traditional Fan Tattoo

Hi guys! I promised I'd share my new tattoo so here she is :) I got it on Christmas Eve so it's pretty much healed at this stage. I'm thrilled with how it turned out- it's nice and bold but it's still got that feminine touch which I love. It's so me! 
I got it done by Christian in the Expert Tailor, Temple Bar (you can check out more of his work here) so a huuuge thank you to him! Now my only issue is that I'm most likely going to strain my neck from constantly twisting around to stare adoringly at my back haha.

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Love it :)

    http://www.bloggingtothefourwalls.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool and different tattoo, I love where it is! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely :) Infact I think your photo looks like it could be from a magazine

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I really like it but i never has the courage to do something like that..
    Thanks for Amazing Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it is a pretty big commitment ha

      Delete