Pages

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Outfit of the Day



Fur Headband- Penneys/Primark
Leather Jacket- Romeo and Juliet Couture
Cardigan- American Eagle
Maxi Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Leather Gloves- Dents
Bag- Vintage Chesneau
Scarf- Moschino Cheap and Chic

I must admit, I'm rather fond of today's outfit- it's so seasonal and festive and it makes me feel all snug and Christmassy :) When I suggested in my haul blog post that this Urban Outfitters skirt would be fabulous for Christmas day, I knew there was no way I could hold off wearing it until then..and I was right! I just had to show it off for the day, I couldn't resist! 
For me, the accessories make this outfit though. I'm loving fur headbands like this one I got last Christmas. The only downside is that it's so bloody tight around my ears I can't hear a thing when I'm wearing it haha. My red leather gloves were another Christmas treat from last year which I never leave off during the winter months. Not only are they lovely and warm, but they're a great way to add a splash of colour into an outfit. Love 'em :)


7 comments:

  1. Such a nice outfit! Love the fur headband x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is gorgeous looks especially cool with your DM's xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Ailbhe!....(Creepin on ur amaZing blog!):P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank yoooou! Who doesn't love creepin haha

      Delete