Pages

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Outfit Of The Day- Velvet Crush




Velvet Leggings- F&F
Leather Jacket- Romeo and Juliet Couture
Hoodie- Forever 21
Lady Gaga Tee- Concert Merchandise
Beanie- Forever 21
Boots- Dr. Martens
Earrings- Asos

First of all, I am aware at how shitty the quality of these pictures are. I wasn't going to bother doing this blog post, seeing as all the photos are either blurry, or I'm being blinded by the sun in them. But, I just had to share my fabulous new crushed velvet leggings from none other than Tesco!! Yes, you read that correctly. And do you want to know the great part? They were FIVE EURO. Mmmm hmm :) They are a fantastic fit, ridiculously comfortable and they feel amaaazing. I'd imagine I look like quite the creep when I'm wearing them, constantly stroking my own legs.
I highly recommend that you check out Tesco's clothing range F&F next time you're in picking up groceries, because there's a strong chance you'll get lucky and find a little gem like these leggings. Velvet is bang on trend at the minute, and Topshop are selling these exact leggings in black for £22 (which means they're probably around €35 in Ireland, knowing Topshop's rip off conversion rates!). 
I know they're not going to be everyone's to liking, but I happen to think they're pretty darn great :)



6 comments:

  1. love this. you look cozy!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing hun!! i want the leggings, great post, if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest post! x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Just checked out you're blog there and it's great :) I'm following!

      Delete
  3. Wow, it's great you can get such cool items of clothing like these leggings at a place that started originally as a supermarket. ;)
    But what I like best about your look is the layer look with the jeans jacket and sweater jacket underneath. ;)
    Cool.
    Simply cool, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is great isn't it? :) Glad you like the look!

      Delete