Pages

Saturday, 22 December 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas- Home Decor

 Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year, and nothing pleases me more than seeing the seemingly endless boxes of decorations arriving down from the attic :) Now that the place is fully decorated, I really wanted to share some snaps of the house in all it's festive glory. We're into Christmas in a big way in our family- you won't find a single surface that hasn't been laden down with a heap of decorations! Obviously I didn't want to bore you all by showing you everything, so I just picked a few of my favourite Christmas touches around the house to share with everyone :) Hope you enjoyed!
P.S three daaaays!! (As if you didn't aready know)



2 comments:

  1. love xmas decorations also :)

    **
    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little snowmen, so cute! AND the rocking chair - I have a thing for rocking chairs.

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete