Pages

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is coming horaaaaaay! :) I'm just a teensie weensie bit excited. I put together a little Christmas wishlist to share with you all- some items are actually on my Christmas list, others are just things I've been lusting after for the past while. Either way, they're all simply fabulous! If only they could all be mine... *sigh*

1. Spike Studded Punk Womens Black Block Heels Round Toe Buckle Ankle Boot- £24.99, Ebay
I have been obsessing over these studded beauties for weeks now, but I've been reluctant to take the plunge and actually order them. I feel too darn guilty indulging on a new pair of shoes when there's still Christmas shopping to be done! Ugh, aren't they amazing though? 

2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick- €6.85
I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on one of these lipsticks since their release, as I've heard a load of great feedback from bloggers and youtubers on the collection. I actually bought two today, and I'm already hooked! They're super affordable, so if Santa doesn't add some more of these babies to my collection, I'll most definitely be heading down to Boots to stock up myself.

3. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne perfume
Not sure of the price of this one, but I do know that it smells divine! Every time I walk through a department store or the duty free at the airport, this is always the first scent that I reach for. I'm running pretty low on perfume at the moment, so with Christmas on the way it's the perfect opportunity for me to nab this little gem! Plus, how beautiful is the bottle?

4. Wildfox Letters Necklace-€52.78, Asos 
Dear God, I am in LOVE with this necklace! I came across it on Asos while I was searching for Christmas presents, and honestly, I wish I hadn't because it breaks my heart that it will never be mine. It was actually priced at around €40 when I saw it, as Asos were running a 24 hour sale on Christmas gifts. However, it's obviously still reduced because it normally retails for over €100. Still a bargain, just a bargain I can't afford right now. Why must there by so many pretty things on the internet??

5. Pineapple Dots Color Contrast Black Jumper- €36.38, Romwe 
There will always be room in my wardrobe for another warm, wintery wooly jumper, and this Romwe one is super cute! Their site has a great collection of gorgeous jumpers and cardigans, so I'd really recommend taking a look at their website if you're looking to stock up.

6. Sylvia Hat- €6, monki
Would you believe, I do not own a single plain, black beanie!

7. Wine Reindeer Fairisle Socks, £5, Topshop
Because you've got to have Christmassy socks for when you're curled up by the fire drinking hot chocolate :)

8. Green Sequin Dress- $64, H&M
I've just discovered that this show stopper of a dress is sold out, which is no surprise really. I'm not usually one for a lot of sequins and sparkles, but I thought that this would make the most fabulous new years eve dress. I think the colour would work well with my hair colour and skin tone too. People, say your prayers that this dress arrives back in stock so I can get my hands on it!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love the dress and the lip color. I guess I have to include these two in my wishlist too. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete