Pages

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Outfit Of The Day






 Hi there! So this is what I'm wearing today :) I didn't bother showing you my bottom half as all I'm wearing are some boring old black leggings, and besides, my coat really is the main attraction. During the winter I live in this fur coat. It's soooo cosy and comfortable, and most importantly, it's lovely and warm! Now I know some people will be a bit miffed, but the coat is real fur. But, I feel like I can justify wearing it because I didn't purchase it, my mam found it in the attic and thinks it may have belonged to one of her aunts at some time. I would never condone buying real fur, but I think it would be a waste to leave such a beautiful piece of clothing to rot away in the attic, don't you?
Obviously I have no idea where the coat originally came from, but I did see almost identical ones in a vintage store in Glasgow for around £120. However, if I was buying another fur coat I'd definitely opt for faux fur, not just for the sake of the animals but because they leave hairs everywhere! It's a tad annoying.
My scarf was a Christmas present last year, which I absolutely adore! It's Moschino Cheap and Chic and it's got the most adorable print on it of Olive Oil trying on a heap of shoes. I didn't manage to get a photo of it, but I can assure you that it is cute as hell.


Hopefully I can do more OOTD posts over the next while, as I love love love this weather, and so, the majority of my wardrobe consists of winter clothes which I'm dying to share with you! :)


4 comments:

  1. love your hair color and the coat!
    so pretty~

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarf. now following you!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete