Pages

Saturday, 20 October 2012

The Good Movies



Thought I'd do something a little different on the blog today and share some of my favourite classic movies with you :) I'm guessing most people interested in film would recognise pretty much all of these, but if there's one or two you haven't seen..GO WATCH THEM! Especially Falling In Love- it's a love story between two of the best actors to walk the face of the earth(at least for me anyway), and it's set at Christmas. What more could you ask for in a movie??
Also, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is the best film in the world. Ever.

That is all.



6 comments:

  1. nice movies *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulp Fiction the best!
    http://getalipstickforme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've tagged you to do the Blogger Tag! :) xx
    http://studsandcreepers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST! It started me on that crazy psychopath film wave it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! Girl Interrupted is pretty great too :)

      Delete