Pages

Friday, 19 October 2012

Blog Revamps and Bargains


Hey guys! A quick update to let you know that I've revamped my blog. I was getting a tad bored with how it looked so, I decided to give it a bit of a makeover. For those of you who aren't a major girly girl like myself, you may want to shield your eyes because it's probably going to look like Barbie got sick all over your computer screen haha!...What can I say, I love me some pink. The layout is much more suited to my personality anyway, it's quirky and playful and I do hope you like it :)
On another note, I nabbed myself yet another bargain, which I couldn't resist sharing with you all. I picked up these little beauts in Penneys (Primark) for a FIVER!! Seriously? I am very, very smug right now. They also had them in grey and pink, but I found them to be slightly tacky and cheap looking in comparison to the turquoise.  I think they're absolutely fab, and they'll look great during the winter with a sexy LBD and some thick tights.
Ladies, go buy them. Quick!

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are a bargain! You have an excellent eye for good deals, those shoes are just fab! Loving your blog :) I am definitely following you now :)

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the follow! :) Glad you're liking the blog

      Delete
  2. Amacing shoes!!! so 80,s. Will keep watching.
    Noe & Marina

    ReplyDelete