Pages

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Sugar Skull Make Up Idea


Hello everybody! I've been M.I.A over the past week as I've had a pretty hectic time moving down to Limerick and settling into college. I can tell from the amount of work I've already been assigned that blogging may have to take the backseat for a while (boo), but I've managed to find a way to incorporate it into my current art project...for today at least! 
So I was trying out some Day of the Dead/Sugar Skull style make up, and this is what I came up with. Not exactly your everyday kind of look, but I figured this would make a great Halloween costume idea? I did the look using just black pencil eye liner and a dark red lippie, so if it looks a tad sloppy, that's why! I'm definitely going to buy myself some face paint so I can perfect this make up look just in time for Halloween. What do you guys think? :)


4 comments:

  1. Epic makeup! Perfect for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, this is so awesome! You should definitively do this for Halloween! :)

    xx TraN
    http://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete