Pages

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day


Just a quick post to show you yesterday's outfit, as I haven't had the chance to upload any OOTD posts in aaaages. Most people are sickened by all this cold weather we've been getting lately, but I LOVE IT :) My friends and family are disgusted with me when I tell them that I hate the sun, but I honestly don't think there's anything better than getting all bundled up under layers upon layers of clothing and heading out into the lovely cold, crisp winter air (I realise it's still Autumn but it sure as hell feels like winter these days!). This weekend was cold enough for a bit of layering, but I won't be happy until I've got the works-coat, hat, scarf and gloves! Not long now :)
Anyway, yesterday's outfit consisted of my hot pink Zara mini skirt, my distressed pink Vans (which have barely left my feet since I bought them, I might add), an old Urban Outfitters cardigan and a leopard print crop top I recently nabbed for a fiver in TK Maxx. Last but not least is my jacket which is by a brand called Dollhouse. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. i love the pattern on ur top, you have a lovely blog by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete