Pages

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Gig Photos (With My Beloved New Camera)





 Heeey guys! I just remembered about these gig photos that I snapped the other week so I thought I'd share them with you :) I recently joined the DSLR club (yay) and invested in the Nikon D3100, which I'm loooving so far. I'm still fiddling around with it a lot and getting used to the features, so the boys got to be my test dummies for the night ;)
On another note, I'm having some trouble with the colour settings on my laptop, which I wasn't even aware of until I used my family computer and discovered that a bunch of my photos were distorted and over-saturated :( So if you've noticed that some of my photos look dreadfully edited, I apologise, as on my laptop they've always appeared just fine! Has anybody else ever had a similar problem? I shall have to get my Dad to try sort it, because it's driving me mad that I'm not seeing my blog as everyone else sees it. Ugh!


2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. I just joined the DSLR club too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel like I just HAVE to get a DSLR camera! I've been wanting to for years but this has tipped me over the edge :) thanks, haha.
    The photos are awesome though! x

    ReplyDelete