Pages

Monday, 20 August 2012

Soldiers Can't Dance EP Launch Party/ Outfit Of The Day


I warned you that there would be an abundance of band photos after the Soldiers Can't Dance EP Launch Party on Friday night, and I wasn't lying! The gig was a huuuge success and the venue was packed out. I know I say this every time the band play, but it was the best performance they've ever given- they just get better and better! So proud :) The EP has actually reached it's download limit, so if you fancy a listen check it out on Youtube..I promise you won't regret it! http://www.youtube.com/user/soldierscantdance?feature=results_main

I've been patiently waiting to get my hands on a Soldiers Can't Dance band tee for ages now and at long last I've managed to nab one. So I thought I'd tie in my outfit of the day with all this band malarky and show it off to you! The t-shirts will be available to buy on the lads' official website very shortly so check out http://www.soldierscantdance.com/ if you fancy one (shameless promotion, I know).
Today was a surprisingly sunny day for Ireland, so I sported some teeny tiny shorts I got on holidays and my mam's fab Ray Bans. You don't understand how much it depresses me that my mother has a pair and I don't. Life's not fair! Although, she doesn't have a gorgeous pair of Vans like the new pink ones I just bought. Hooray :)

2 comments: