Pages

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Shoe Design Competition Finalist- Vote For Me Pleeease


I'm not gonna lie, yesterday I broke a mirror and was genuinely fearful that I was destined to endure the next seven years of my life with constant bad luck. However, my clumsiness seems to have worked in my favour, and I'm happy to say that my superstitions have now vanished! Wanna know why? :)
Yesterday I was thrilled to discover I'd been featured as a blogger of the day on the fabulous bloggers.com- Yay! Miraculously, my good luck continued when I woke up this morning to find I'd been chosen out of hundreds of entries and shortlisted to the final ten in a shoe design competition. Wowza.
The competition is run by my favourite website WIWT, who have collaborated with Upper Street London, a brilliant website where you can design your own shoes, and then have them made. Cool, isn't it? Not so cool however, is the price tag. It costs around €350 to have your design made, which I could never ever afford, so to have the chance to win this competition would be amaaazing! The competition runs until 4pm tomorrow, and the picture with the most likes on facebook wins. I'm up against some fierce competition so I would be really grateful if you could help me out and like the pic. It'll only take you a second :) And I promise if you help me win I'll show them off on my blog loads haha. Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment