Pages

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Outfit Of The Day- Fancy Florals


Yesterday was my 19th birthday, but sadly, I spent the whole day working. Bummer. To make matters worse, as I was waiting at the bus stop in the torrential rain on my way to work, an enormous truck decide to drench me in water as it drove by! So needless to say I was feeling pretty sorry for myself and decided a bit of retail therapy was in order. The result came in the form of this beeeautiful floral dress from Miss Selfridge. Perhaps my birthday was looking up after all, because I nabbed this in the sale for just NINE EURO! Impressive or what? 


 I love the vintage feel of the dress, and I'm a sucker for a cut out back. Bonus points for the dip hem too! I'm smitten :) I teamed the dress with a pair of pink wedges from New Look, a black Forever 21 belt, and a pink scarf borrowed from my darling mother. Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment