Pages

Friday, 17 August 2012

Outfit Idea

First Day of College



1. Asos Aztec Patch Backpack- €42
2. Topshop Rose Crop Top- €45 
3. Dr. Martens Boots (available from Office)- €130 
4. Oasis Denim Skirt- €22 
5. Topshop Beanie hat- €23
6. River Island heart bracelet- €4.48 

With my college course starting in just a few weeks, I've already starting panicking about what to wear on my first day..I want to make a good impression after all! And for somebody hoping to study fashion design, these issues are a matter of great importance, am I right?
Anyway, I decided to create my "ideal" college outfit as a way to give me some ideas as to what I should wear. I may have to make a few more of these outfit idea posts because they're so much fun to do :)
I know this isn't suited to everybody's taste but personally I looove this outfit- the backpack and boots especially! I've actually had my eye on these boots for months now, and with my birthday just around the corner, I've been dropping hints everywhere. Fingers crossed ;)


I'm heading off to the Soldiers Can't Dance EP Lauch tonight, so you can expect a ton of band photos popping up on the blog in the next couple of days. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not entirely sure haha! Either way, it's set to be a great night. Cannot WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment