Pages

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Flowers in the Window

This is today's outfit. What do you think? :)


My mam is away for the week so, of course, I raided her wardrobe! I robbed this beautiful sheer floral blouse, which I think I'm going to have to beg to keep because I just love it. She hasn't worn it in years anyway so she can't be mad...I hope! It's about four sizes too big which means it's far too long on me, but I think that adds to it by giving it a wonderful floaty effect.
I opted for lilac shorts from Pennys (Primark) and a matching lilac vest from American Eagle. I'm pretty sure my mam brought me back my rosary beads from some pilgrimage to Lourdes or Knock or one of those holy places. I may not be using it to pray, but at least I've made some use of it! 

So I'm off to meet my boyfriend for the evening, which means swapping the shorts for some jeans. It may be a nice evening, but I'm not naive enough to think I'd get away with wearing shorts! Oh Ireland, will you ever give us a real summer? *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment