Pages

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Art Work Inspiration- Lua P




























 So the other day, my offer for the Limerick School of Art and Design arrived, and I was all too delighted to accept! After spending all of last year studying fashion in Glasgow, I've fallen slightly out of practise with my art work, and now that I'm officially a working woman it's quite hard to find the time to draw. But now that I know in just over a month I'll be thrown into the deep end with incredibly talented art students (most of whom have already spent a year taking classes to prepare their portfolios) I'm feeling pretty terrified! The only remedy for easing my nerves (to some extent) is to practise, practise, practise, so I thought who better to inspire me to draw again than my favourite blogger Lua P! 
The drawing took quite some time, and as you can see, my hands suffered the consequences. That's what happens when you're a leftie with a tendency to lean too heavily on the pencil- filthy dirty hands covered in sores! Lovely. Aanyway, the girl is pretty damn perfect so I do hope I did her justice. 
Lua's blog, Le Happy, is a masterpiece. There, I said it. I have never wanted another human being's wardrobe so badly in my entire life!! And talk about hair envy? Mmmmm. Oh, and did I mention that if you walk into Topshop you'll find her face plastered all over one of their tees? Lua, you are my hero.

If you're not already a fan of Le Happy (which is unlikely), here's a link to the blog. But I must warn you, it's highly addictive!





3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, wow! You are so talented; I wish I could draw like you can xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good posting about Art Work Inspiration- Lua P

    ReplyDelete