Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Look of the Day

Just a quick blog update to show you all what I'm wearing today. I'm donning some teeeny tiny shorts which I'll admit, do scare me a little. But hey, they say do something that scares you everyday- yesterday it was the crop top, today it's hot pants...What the hell is tomorrow going to bring? I dread to think!

My shorts are from Miss Selfridge, and while they may be a tad outside my comfort zone, they're still pretty darn cool! However, I do think I'll be keeping these solely for casual wear, as I feel like they may be a liiittle too revealing to be going out in. Oh, and the tights will be remaining underneath these bad boys at ALL times!



I'm wearing a basic tee from H&M. I've had it for about two years, but with this coral craze we're having at the moment I had a new excuse to dig it out of the wardrobe. Yay!



The ring I'm wearing is from Forever 21. I know it's impossible to make out the detail in this photo but I can assure that it's a serious knuckle duster! Nice. 
Before today, I actually had no idea where my gold necklace came from. All I knew was that it has been in a box of old jewellery I'd had in my room since God knows when! But today my mam kindly informed that the chain had been a gift from her mother after a trip to America exactly 45 years ago. Awww, my very own family heirloom. How lovely!


My hat is from Pennys (Primark) and I think it only cost around €2. Doesn't get much better than that, does it?


1 comment:

  1. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete