Pages

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Look of the Day

Today's outfit post makes me very excited indeed because...I'm wearing two of my all time wardrobe faves! Sheer, lace, and backless- Saying it now I realise that seems like a rather slutty combination...Just hand me some hooker boots and I'm full on chanelling Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman (oh dear!) Nah, but seriously, I'm loving the relaxed, casual feel of today's look. Plus, it's got a bit of a grungy edge to it which makes it a winner in my books. But enough babbling from me, take a look for yourself!


I'll be honest, I've pretty much been living in this sheer lace skirt since I bought it a couple of months back. It's yet another TK Maxx bargain, purchased for an unbelievable two pounds! As my mother would say, "you couldn't make it for that price!"

I adore this Topshop body chain I'm wearing. I got it for around £4 on sale because one of the chains was broken, but I simply removed the chain from the other side to even it out, and there you have it- good as new!


Ok, I'm not sure I should even start talking about this top because I may never stop! Ahhhh, words cannot describe how crazy I am about this little gem. I've got a bit of an obsession with backless tops and dresses, so there was no way I was letting this one go!
It's by a brand called Free People, who are owned by URBN (the same company that own Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie). I discovered this amazing brand a few years ago over in America (where else?) and I've been engaged in a pretty intense love affair with it ever since. The clothing has quite an eclectic, bohemian vibe to it, and the quality is top notch! ASOS have a lot of their stuff and Urban Outfitters stock some of their clothing from time to time. Sadly, Free People is pretty overpriced outside of the US so I'll have to make do with what I've got for now (boo!).


Well that's about it for today's post, I do hope you enjoyed it! Byyyyyye.


No comments:

Post a Comment