Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Crop Top Crush

We all know that baring one's midriff can be a pretty terrifying prospect, but this is one trend that I absolutely adore so I decided to suck it up (and suck it in!) and brave the crop top. 

*Note to self- ensure that all tummy revealing shots are taken before dinner in the future!

This navy polka dot crop top is too cute! It came all the way from Australia- yet another fabulous find by my super stylish mother. I would normally wear something like this with a high waisted skirt or shorts, but as I was feeling quite brave today I thought I'd be a dare devil and expose the 'ould belly button and all! I know I know, I'm wild, right?



Since I was already showing a lot more skin than I'm used to, I threw this white vintage cardigan over me to keep me somewhat covered up! My beautiful sunnies are from Betsey Johnson and my necklace is a Miss Selfridge purchase. It's difficult to make out in these photos, but it's actually a double chain with a peace sign on one chain and a Virgin Mary pendant on the other.


Ok, I know my Forever 21 boyfriend jeans may not be everyone's taste, but I just love them! Their paint speckled pattern has resulted in quite a few people genuinely enquiring if I've spent the day painting (awwkward!). Lucky I don't embarrass easily, eh? 
Last but not least, I'm wearing my beloved Converse- Sure where would I be without them?

1 comment: