Pages

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

All About The Eyes

It's not difficult to imagine why one would feel slightly unnerved walking into their favourite Topshop store and seeing hundreds of eyes staring back at them...But what if I told you those eyes came in the form of an abundance of fabulous accessories and clothing? Are you intrigued yet? 
Topshop are all about the eyes at the moment. It seems the shop has gone a bit mad for the evil eye, particularly in the accessories department. Some might find the trend a tad on the creepy side, but I for one am loooving it! With Topshop's influential style and major street cred, you can be sure that other high street retailers will soon follow suit with this eye popping look (excuse the dreadful pun!). Personally, I'm dying to see the trend take off in a big way. Fingers crossed everyone!


Eye spike drop earrings- £7.50

Eye ear tunnels- £6.50

Evangelist eye pendant- £8.50

Eye stand up ring- £7.50

Multi eye band ring- £5

Open eye ring- £7.50

Illustrated eye racer back top- £35

While we're on the topic of eyes, can we all take a moment to admire Alexa Chung's amaaazing nail art?! I'm not usually one to pay much attention to my nails (my shockingly shaky hands tend to make a bit of a mess) but this is one look I'd proudly show off. Miss Chung, always at the head of the fashion pack, sported her painted eye nails way back in February at London Fashion Week, and has taken quite a fancy to them ever since. What do you think?

























I'm gonna go ahead and put it out there, eyes are officially in. I mean, having one of Britain's favourite fashion icons rock the look is all the clarification we need...Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment