Pages

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Today I'm wearing...

I really wanted to include a "what I'm wearing today" style feature for my blog as I've seen a lot of other bloggers doing a similar sort of thing and I just love the concept. When it comes to fashion, I'm a girl who simply can't make up her mind- one day you'll find me in the frilliest, most feminine dress you could imagine, the next day it's tomboy all the way. Unfortunately, lounging about the house all day doesn't exactly call for a jaw dropping outfit, so I apologise in advance for the lack of exciting stuff- what you gonna do! 
What I do have to offer however, is a simple, comfy and casual look that can quite literally be thrown together! 


 This black patterned day dress is from Primark. It's a really great piece to have in your wardrobe because it's one of those dresses that requires little effort..It's pretty much grab and go!


The cardigan I'm wearing is a vintage piece that cost a whopping £4! I snatched this little bargain up in a Barnardo's charity shop tucked away in the heart of Glasgow, where I also nabbed a gorgeous Lipsy dress for EIGHT POUNDS (whaaaat)


This is a very special bag. It's a Chesneau passed down to me from my darling mother, who bought it over 20 years ago. It's still in perfect condition and I just know it will be hanging in my wardrobe another 20 years down the line. Isn't she a beaut?


Ahhh the brogues..Where do I start? I bought these during a trip to the Big Apple a couple of years back in a beautiful little shoe shop on Fifth Avenue. But...It wasn't until a few months ago that I noticed they were Jeffrey Cambells! Nice. How did I miss that one?


Picked a beautiful background for these pics didn't I? Well done Ailbhe...



1 comment: