Pages

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Summer Wish List

With my first pay check around the corner, I thought it was only right that I have a browse through the shops to see which items from the High Street were tickling my fancy for summer...Bad idea. There's far too many gorgeous clothes out there at the moment! How's a girl supposed to choose??

Republic crafted dip dye hot pants- £30

Topshop tie dye maxi dress- £42

River Island aztec print bralet- £22

Benefit They're Real mascara- €24.50

Lomography diana green mini with flash- €131

Miss Selfridge Barbie vest top- £22

Benefit That Gal primer- €29.19

River Island light brown caged lace up sandals- £50

ASOS cross sunglass chain- €5.43

Topshop MOTO denim bralet- £25

Urban Outfitters Timex 80 leopard digital watch- €105

Schuh pale pink authentic Vans- £45

Topshop curved felt pork pie hat- £25

River Island leopard print ombre dip hem maxi skirt- £30

Love Moschino heart clutch bag- €130.69

Topshop striped heel wedges- £78

 I'm not naive enough to think I could ever afford everything from my wish list, but that sure as hell doesn't stop me from constantly pining over them! Ahhhh Moschino love heart bag, you'll be in my dreams tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment