Pages

Monday, 21 May 2012

Rita Ora- Style Crush

It's official, Rita Ora is my newest style crush. Jay Z's latest protégé is already causing quite a stir in the music industry, but with style like this, how can anybody possibly focus on the girl's voice? Serious. Wardrobe. Envy.


Rita pulls off the tomboy look perfectly. She manages to keep her look casual and laid back, while retaining an element of femininity with her beautiful blonde tresses and signature red lip. Her clothes are an exciting mixture of urban and grunge style, giving her an edgy and individual look that I am positively swooning over right now! And I just have to say it...girl knows how to rock a good hat! Ahhhh Miss Ora, I bow down to you and your incredible style!
Here's are a few of my favourite Rita Ora inspired picks from the High Street. I'll definitely be trying my hand at some Rita-esque looks, how about you? 


Topshop black cropped bralet- £16

Topshop gold multi chain necklace- £25

Forever 21 plaid shirt- €13.99

Urban Outfitters vintage black leather jacket- €50

 Office Supra Vader white high tops- £84.99

River Island leopard print trucker hat- £13

Urban Outfitters vintage raw cut denim shorts- €42

ASOS smiley face bottle cap ring- €8.15

Topshop bleach ripped crop jeans- £35

ASOS boyfriend knit beanie- €10.86

Topshop dipped dye boy shorts- £34

ASOS cat eye glasses- €16.29

American Apparel two tone zip hoody- €46

River Island gold diamante watch- £30





2 comments:

  1. in the picture where rita is wearing her beanie, where do you think i can find a white crop top like that one?i really like it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'm not too sure, but if it were me I would try doing some DIY on a plain white tee instead!

    ReplyDelete