Pages

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Outfit of the Day

Ok, so technically this is "Outfit of the Day Before Yesterday". I've been a very busy girl over the past few days and haven't had a chance to do any updates until now. The reason for this is that I just started a new job in Oasis (hooray!). The bad news? This means I won't have as much time as I'd like to work on the blog, but the good news is that I get a very generous staff discount. You know what that means?...Lots of fab Oasis clothing to blog about! Oh YES.


I wore this outfit to the National College of Art and Design's end of year ball where my boyfriend's band Soldiers Can't Dance were performing. If my outfit stood out, it was due to it's normality, as the majority of students were dressed as Cavemen and Egyptians..I even spotted a dinosaur busting some moves on the dance floor! Why wasn't I informed of the dress code beforehand eh? I would have made a damn good Cleopatra!


So back to the important stuff..the clothes. I  bought this hat in the US of A, and I realise now that wearing it was quite pointless as it completely blends in with my hair! I think I underestimated just how ginger I've become recently...

 

My leather jacket is yet another American purchase, and it's by Romeo and Juliet Couture. I can't remember exactly how much it set me back, but I'm pretty sure it was a bargain...most American shopping is!


This leopard print skirt is from Forever 21 and has been worn to death. I got it in the sale for around €13 and got any other sale item free with the purchase. Something you'll quickly learn about me is that I am the ultimate bargain shopper! I swear, it's my best quality.



I seldom wear bracelets, but I couldn't resist picking up these little gems while I was on holidays. In amongst all the tacky souvenir rubbish for sale they were calling out to me, and at 2 for €5 how could I refuse them?


 This sheer racer back top was another Australian gift from my Mama. Isn't it puuurty? I'm starting to think Oz is the place to go for all the amazing shopping not the US!

Anyway, that's enough from me for now! It's approximately one in the morning, I'm sitting in my bear onesie and the shock of actually having to work a full day has resulted in me losing all feeling in my legs. 

I think it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment