Pages

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Outfit of the Day

Today's outfit pics come with an added bonus- my beloved dog Coco! I decided to kill two birds with one stone and snap some pictures whilst walking the dog. Multi-tasking at its best, eh?


Unfortunately, my plan didn't go as smoothly as I had anticipated. Coco wasn't exactly in the posing mood and tried his best to make a break for it every two seconds...mutt!


Today I'm wearing my favourite Dr. Martins. I've had them for about 2 years and they still look as good as new! Personally, I think everybody should own a pair of Docs- although they take a while to break in, they're virtually indestructible. While it's nice being able to pull out the boots on a lovely summer's day like today, these babies have seen me through some serious trecks in the show without letting a drop of water in! They may be pricey, but they're a great investment. Plus, they look goooood.


Oh dear, wasn't quite ready for that shot! Anyway, this hat was given to me by a friend of mine who thought I'd get better use out of it than her..Clever girl. I am a hat hoarder after all!


This leather H&M skirt is making it's first reappearance following a several month stint in the back of my wardrobe. It's a little big and had to be rolled up a few times, but I think it deserved to see some daylight after all this time!


My mam brought this top back for me from her holiday in Australia. I always hear horror stories about mothers buying their daughters hideous clothes, but I'm happy to say mammy Conboy is not one of those cases. I have to admit, the woman's got style.

This will be my last post before I jet off to sunny Salou, but I promise I'll return home with some holiday snaps to share with you all... 
Until then, bubye!

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos :)
    I love them all!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My sister Riona took them..photographer in the making!

    ReplyDelete