Pages

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Bohemian Like Me

Another day, another look! Sadly, the beautiful weather seems to be drawing to a close, but that's not to say we can't carry on wearing the wonderful summery outfits that have been popping up everywhere lately. Although today's look is quite covered up, it's got a cool bohemian vibe that keeps it fresh and seasonal. 


I'm wearing my trusty American Eagle denim shorts again today. As I've said before, they go with absolutely everything so it's a bit of a no brainer that they would make another appearance on my blog sooner rather than later! I teamed them with a studded leather belt I got from Bershka a few years back. 


This top is without a doubt the focal point of today's outfit. It's got everything you could ask for in a boho look- beautiful flowing sleeves, vintage paisley inspired print, a mixture of rustic and vibrant colours and some stunning crochet detail. And all for just two pounds!! Yes, you read that correctly. Thank you TK Maxx, thank you very very much.


Last but not least- the shoes. These Nine West brown leather boots were a Christmas present from a couple of years ago and I'm ashamed to admit they haven't spent half as much time on my feet as they deserve! You see, although they are lovely boots, they were bought a size bigger than my usual size 5, and I'm always ridiculously paranoid that my feet look enormous in them! Anybody else ever get like that? No clown feet, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment