Pages

Sunday, 29 April 2012

My Very First Blog

Hello folks!
I decided it was about time I got my act together and set up my own blog..so here I am! I'm trying to ease myself gently into this big and scary world of blogging, so I thought I'd start off with an introduction to all my interests and the kind of thing I'd like to write about in the future- so go easy on me please!

Well I guess to start off, you should know that I ADORE fashion. Like, really reeeeally love it. I spent a year in Glasgow studying fashion branding, which has opened a lot of doors for me. I even got the opportunity to work backstage at a fashion show for the Celtic football team, during which I tried veeery hard (but failed) not to perve on all the half naked soccer players running around the place!
So in September I'll be heading off to the Limerick School of Art and Design where I hope to study fashion design. I love everything to do with art and I've been known to whip out the Crayolas on a regular basis! I'm also a huge fan of photography. No, I don't own a fancy shmancy professional camera with a million different lenses, but my trusty little Nikon has served me well so far!
I'm a bit of a film fanatic, and my love for Jack Nicholson is verging on "unhealthy obsession". I love all things vintage, and I'm a sucker for anything to do with the 1920's and 30's.

I could talk all night about my different interests, but I think I crossed the "rambling" line a good few paragraphs ago! I promise my next post will be a lot more enticing don't worry!
Goodbye for now X

No comments:

Post a Comment